WHAT IS OUR RETURN POLICY?
Returns may be made by the courier service themselves. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you must notify Yugroo within 5-7 working days of the receipt of your order. You will then have 12 days in hand from the acknowledged notified date to return your item to the address mentioned on the shipping label.
Returned Item must meet certain requirements in order to be accepted for a refund:
- All the items must be in a proper condition with the original tags still attached. Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted.
- Returned items with an attached return tag will only be accepted if the label hasn’t been removed.
- Other than merchandise, other items can only be returned if unopened and in their original cellophane wrapping.
- Items purchased from a Yugroo store, Yugroo outlet store or any other retailer or distributor cannot be returned to Yuroo.com. These items can only be returned back to the store or outlets.
Important: Your return package is your responsibility until it arrives at our depot. Remember to request and keep a proof of postage with a tracking number.
HOW DO YOU EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
An exchange can be made by the help of the courier service or from the store directly. In order to exchange an item, return the original item using the return instructions mentioned in your shipment details. Please note that new orders are subject to merchandise availability. You will be notified if only we are unable to fulfill your order.
- For credit card orders, a refund will be issued for the returned item following a new charge for an exchange.
- For transactions made through PayPal and Stripe, exchanges may be processed only for the same or an item of a lesser value. If you are exchanging for an item of a lesser value, you will receive a partial refund directly to your PayPal and Stripe account.
HOW DO YOU RETURN AN ITEM?
Please follow the return instructions below:
Within 5-7 days of receiving your order, return or exchange your item(s) by contacting us.
To prepare your return:
- The item should be in its original condition along with the Yugroo return tag attached to it. Merchandise that has been worn, altered or damaged will not be accepted for a return. The item(s) must be placed in its original packaging.
- Complete the return invoice provided to you with the delivery; please make the copy of this invoice as both needs to provide with same information. One invoice will be kept inside the package and other one should be attached outside the package.
- Mark the item(s) you wish to return from the return column.
- Indicate whether you wish to return or exchange and kindly provide a reason for the chosen option.
- Fill out the returned units and return total section, indicating the total number of items to be returned, and the total value of the returned items.
- Date and sign on the return form is necessary.
- Do not enclose the return policy paperwork as they are required by the Customs.
- Upon collection, leave the following paperwork outside of the package for the driver.
CAN YOU CANCEL OR MODIFY YOUR ORDERS?
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please Contact Mr. Yugroo on provided number above. He will make every effort to accommodate your request. Please note you can cancel or modify your order if it is still pending and hasn’t been shipped.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IF YOUR SHIPMENT IS DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL?
If your shipment is delivered to you in damaged condition please notify us immediately upon receipt. Damage claims made more than 2 days after delivery date of the order will not be accepted. It would be a very good idea to attach photographs so that we can claim from the shipping company.